NATIONAL CAREER ADVICE PORTAL (NCAP)
National Career Advice Portal (NCAP) is a tool designed to facilitate informed career and study decisions. NCAP is brought to you by the Career Development Services, an initiative of the Department of Higher Education and Training. Khetha is the brand used to promote career development services.
The NCAP is brought to you as a one-stop platform to access information on careers, learning pathways, public institutions and accredited qualifications. It is therefore recommended that:
- No offensive language will be tolerated in the form of racial prejudice, political debates, religious promotions, tribalism, xenophobia, gender and sexual orientation discrimination.
- No unlawfully threatening, or harassing to any partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy will be tolerated on the site.
- The comments and information that are posted and the information that is shared on this site do not necessarily represent the views of the NCAP.
- You are not to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- In terms of branding, the department handles all its public presentation and co-branding with partners, in particular for the use of our brand through official partnerships.
- The NCAP is offered free of charge to you. We do not request any payment from you using this site, therefore in any event were you are being requested payment to use this site, kindly inform the administrator (Careerhelp@dhet.gov.za) for further necessary steps to be taken as soon as possible.
Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site. In the event you believe that material or content published on this site may infringe on your copyright or that of another, please inform us.
As part of our quality assurance duties on this site and where deemed necessary, the NCAP reserves the right to edit, make corrections or remove a post completely.
The NCAP administrator reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or modify any registration with, or access to, all or part of the website at any given point if one have failed to adhere to the terms and conditions provided. The NCAP reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate behaviour and to block offenders at its sole discretion.